Volunteering with Wymondham Dementia Support Group
- Volunteering is good for you – it offers so much and allows you to use your personal skills and talents to help others
- Volunteering offers you the chance to develop new friendships, build your own confidence and help you gain valuable experience if you are seeking employment.
- Wymondham Dementia Support Group within its activities offers scope to support people with dementia and their carers in a wide variety of ways using creative activities, music, games and just befriending and talking.
- We offer training in dementia awareness to our volunteers and there is continuing support offered for personal development.
- If you would like to see what we do and consider if it is something suitable for you please call in and see us any Friday morning at the Fairland Church Centre, Fairland Hill, Wymondham, Norfolk, NR18 0AW or make contact through our CONTACTS page and consider completing the volunteer application in this section.